Disclosure Statement

The Federal Trade Commission requires me as a blogger to include a disclosure about whether or not I make money or am otherwise compensated from blog posts about products.

This site is my personal site. I am not affiliated with any company in connection to this blog. I have contributing members on occasion to this blog. My contributors and I will share links and talk about products that we:
A. Own
B. Like
C. Find useful
D. Wish we owned
E. Small businesses that we want to support regardless of compensation
F. Honesty in all reviews both positive and negative, as well as compensated or not.

What you will NOT find here
A. Advertisement for the sake of making money with no regard to the actual product.
B. Ads for items that we wouldn't recommend to family and friends.
C. Reviews for items that do not align with our family values.
D. We will never place Google Ad Sense or other keyword generated ads on my blog.

I always disclosed compensation when I was being paid to review an item. I have never reviewed anything I wouldn't have used or purchased myself.

As a blogger with integrity, I will never blog for compensation (money, free items, etc) without letting you know that I received the compensation. If you ever read a post that does not state that I was compensated, know that I am simply sharing something I love.

~rachel

All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular Posts