ABC's of ME Art Journal 2009 'H'

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
HELLO!! This week we're going to talk about sunshine and roses... as in
HAPPINESS
No more instruction other than the word itself. I want you to take this and make it YOURS.

Techniques If you're interested: Take a picture and use the whole thing as your background for your topic. Share something that is the symbolic of the direction you take your art journal.

SO! How are you doing? Can you touch bases with me here in the comments? Let me know how your project is coming!! Do you have any questions? What are your thoughts about the art journaling process for yourself so far? What frustrations have you come up against? What freedoms have you unveiled for yourself?
~rachel

All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. Loooveeee your card Rachel!!!! I can hardly wait to do a page for my art journal on this. Love the word and love being a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome word!
    Love the idea of a photo for the entire background.... hmmmmmmm.....
    Mind is off racing with the possibilities now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one very much inspired me!

    http://www.tallyscrapper.com/scrapbook_gallery_view.php?layout_id=49487

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting behind in these prompts but hoping to do some today.

    I need to be more creative and get out of the scrapbook rut i'm in and get more arty.

    My main frustration is that I have hardly any time to do this.

    I have the freedom to use up bits that I haven't used usually and put down my thoughts on each prompt. It is streaching me more and more.

    Thank you so much. Hoping to catch up soon and I'll post in the flikr group.

    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm the spaz who just deleted 2 comments trying to get this link right!! haha Loved this prompt, here's mine:

    http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=168559&gallery_type=main

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's my happiness - didn't do much of the techie this time.. (no ink for my printer)

    http://taffyscrappen.blogspot.com/2009/05/h-prompt-happiness.html


    TFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's mine for this one! http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=170324&user_id=5115

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting this year-long project! I am loving it! Here's a link to my album thus far...

    http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_album.php?album_id=12657

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm working on mine tonight. I just made another lil' journal with my stupid bind it all lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts