Not forgotten!!

Well.
Not FORGOTTEN... just forgotten a little bit. lol
So here's the thing.
I've been wanting CHICKENS for a while now, and last SATURDAY, I found a friend who had two teenagers (also known as pullets) that she was willing to part with. SO, I told her that I wanted them!!
BUT
That also meant that I had to BUILD A PEN and hutch for them!! lol In the excitement and rush to be ready, I forgot what day it was for a day or two... lol SO. I haven't forgotten you. I'll post the next prompt LATE. I may have to do a double prompt. We'll see. Things are busy at the moment, and don't look to be slowing up very soon.
~rachel

All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. CHICKENS?!?!?!? wowzers! More power to you!! :) for some reason, wanting a chicken struck me funny.. sorry.. hahaha! Have fun w/your new addition :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like Rooster would have been obvious! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts