ABC's of ME Art Journal Prompt 'T'

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
Things have been busy behind the scenes here on A Year in the Life!! A new format and header, and beginnings of plans for NEXT year!! (because you didn't think we were JUST going to play for ONE year, did you!?) I'm also toying with the idea of starting an on line forum JUST for us. All of this, and I was looking forward to getting all painty with the prompt that I have for you, but then, I had cookies with Macs. As usual, he got frosting ALL OVER himself. I mean seriously? ALL OVER. I don't think he can EAT without getting messy. It's just not in his genes. lol It hit me that this moment was SO MUCH MORE than any painty thing I could have done for the prompt. And since I have SAID that you all should create ANYTHING based on the prompts, I decided to do the same.
TASTY
This photo is one of my FAVORITES of Macs. It just SCREAMS to me everything that he is. The messy face, the saucy look... I love it.

Techniques If you're interested: No real techniques today... but I want you to remember, that LIFE is so important to capture. It's NOT always about the perfect setting, and the clean faces and perfect hair. It's about LIFE. Life is anything BUT pretty and neat. Don't be afraid to steal those moments and let your family know that you want to remember it ALL... EVERY LAST TASTY MOMENT.
~rachel

All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. love this prompt! I have just the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classic photo, so fun! Great prompt...looking forward to next year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all this. Can't wait to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome.. once i catch up (hopefully this weekend, since i'm off, i'll catch up)

    I can't wait to do this next year again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to pop back in & show this site w/you. It's called scraptime.ca & the hostess' name is Christine. She shows all kinds of SB stuff, but she had an episode the other day about art journaling!!

    http://scraptime.ca/blogpage/?p=587

    She showed some books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loovveee the new header and your little man is just adorable!!! I'm putting my thinking cap on right now....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, when I thought of tasty I thought of my hubs chocolate addictions! haha
    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. got it done - not too late this time :)

    http://todreamoutloud.blogspot.com/2009/10/tasty-art-journal.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rach, i finally uploaded my Sing/Tasty (i know, i know)

    but here ya go..

    http://taffyscrappen.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-art-journals.html

    i've started on U -ideas are flowing for V and LOVE LOVE THE W.. :) the rest should be easy-peasy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts