Artful Amblings June 15th

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
Sooooooo I'm LATE.
AGAIN.
And to top it all off, I put off creating anything for this prompt because of a BUNCH of things... not the least of which was getting my family AND myself ready for my vacation to INDIANA!!
So I'm posting here, from Indiana. With my best friend next to me. Since we're all ooogey about each other, and I'm spending time with her, I thought a good prompt would be
COMFORT
Sometimes there isn't much comfort other than that of a true friend.

KeepsakesCrafts Latte_Grande Journal Artista Eustella Susan Heidi Barb Denise MaryAnn
Technique to Try:
Since I didn't have a chance to make something for this prompt, I'd like you to visit our FLICKR GROUP and look at some of the amazing ideas and techniques that are there!! Pick one or two, and use them in your work! Can't wait to see what you create!!
~rachel

All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular Posts