*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
This post comes to you from one of our GUEST HOSTS!! Thanks, Nikki!! I love this one!
MOMENT
I love the look of a monochromatic page...so my prompt for you this month is to use just black and white, with one other color. You can use several shades of that color to enhance your page any way you want. You can use a picture if you want to, but it's not necessary.
Technique to Try: For my example I chose green as my color. First I painted the page with gesso, then did some stitching in black both beneath and over the top of the photo. I then used some adirondack wash in green and dripped it onto the page, then added some green acrylic paint swiped across the edges with a plastic room hotel room key card. I distressed the edges with black, then stamped moment over the photo with stayz on, then stamped it a second time with what was left on the stamp after putting it over the photo.
Have fun with this one!
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular Posts