Artful Amblings Oct 15th

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
So it took a little longer than I thought to get this post up... and I'm totally cheating!! lol A new member of the blog created a page using my post about being SLOW... and I thought it was beautiful!! Thank you, Janna, for creating and playing even when I was behind!! I love what you created, and I'm pleased to have you as an impromptu guest host!!
SLOW

Close up:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7JjFcyQ_znA2YJDzaRA4hcyDJLuL5GZnOnN_6jCeaQdVlBV4I_rR3CeoRA20Eck6d6LgEt6xG0zIIIrVJJivAgrqlz0ofe7tLzNOhZKrjwXBIRqIx9YBKV1AuqmtTPtquxoIlRLu0-hQ/s1600/DSC_0034.JPG
Technique to Try: I love the snail on Janna's page!! Let's use some spirals on our pages this week.

In other news, My headless schedule has created a glitch in the system. Glenda will be sharing her guest post a little later.
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. http://todreamoutloud.blogspot.com/2011/01/art-journal-slow.html

    I had fun with this playing with paint :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts