Artful Amblings Nov 15th

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
In a couple months, we'll be starting a NEW YEAR!! That means new art journal prompts!! I've also hosted a challenge web site called Gutter Girlz, and next year, that blog will be morphing into this one. Part of the format on Gutter Girlz is to use music in our prompts. This prompt is a taste of that.
LIFE

I used the song Live Your Life by Rihanna for inspiration.
Technique to Try: I love this style of journaling on other journals, but I NEVER TRY IT!! Well this time I did!!

It was SUPER easy. Just drew the lines in from side to side randomly. Then I penciled in the words I wanted to use from the song. Then I used a sharpie over it all, and erased the pencil lines. YAY!! I love the way it came out.
~rachel All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular Posts