Effy Loves Mondays!!

Last year, I "met" a fellow artist on line, who goes by the name of Effy Wild. She creates and teaches all sorts of goodness on line, and contacted me about using some of the prompts here at A Year in the Life of an Art Journal to use in her regular vlogs (video blogging for those of you who aren't familiar)
I was thrilled, and flattered, but most of all, I'm excited for all of YOU, because Effy will be sharing HER creative process using the prompts from the posts here at A Year in the Life of an Art Journal! On the LAST Monday of every month, she will post her video response to the prompt shared here on the 15th. Today marked the FIRST of this part of her vlogs. I encourage you to HOP OVER TO EFFY and check it out!! I'll be adding a link to Effy's blog in the sidebar here, so that you can navigate to her site easily at any time!!
~rachel
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. I love Effy and her vlogs. She's so encouraging. Haven't seen today's yet. Can't wait to watch it. I am also looking so forward to the 30th!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this, sweetness!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts