Guest Host Heidi

 
Hello!  I’m Heidi…and I live, work, play, create, game, do yoga and drink buckets of coffee here in the sunny Southern California Inland Empire.  I have a degree in fine art, but I’ve dabbled in many creative pursuits since I was a toddler, including drawing, painting, graphic design, art journaling, collage, scrapbooking, photography, artist trading cards, altered books and items, writing, as well as playing guitar very ill indeed.  I love all things colorful and messy, but also have a keen appreciation for clean design and the use of white space in artwork.  By day I work as a social work supervisor at a foster family/adoption agency and feel privileged to help create a better tomorrow for some of the most brave and resilient young people on the planet.  I am blissfully married to my sexy rock star of a husband and best friend, Kirk.  He’s also a creative type and owns a graphic design/film/photography business here in the I.E.   When we’re not creating, reading, guzzling coffee or otherwise causing mischief, we can be found “owning noobs” in video games from our cozy little batcave of an apartment.

TWO PLACES YOU GET JOURNALING INSPIRATION FROM:
1.  Other art journalers via pinterest, blogs, youtube, etc.     
2.  The world around me

WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT (journal/techniques, etc.)
I’m interested in incorporating more of my photos into my journal and other artwork.

YOUR WEB SITE OR BLOG
www.heididilley.blogspot.com

WHAT YOU HOPE TO GET FROM A YEAR IN THE LIFE

To reconnect with art journaling after a recent hiatus.  To meet, chat with, and be inspired by other journalers.  To play.  To enjoy.  To create.  To process.  To learn.

WHAT YOU HOPE TO GIVE TO A YEAR IN THE LIFE

To encourage those who might feel timid or unsure about diving into this amazing world of art journaling, and inspire confidence to others to express, share, and value their beautiful, amazing selves!

~rachel
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular Posts