Guest Host Rebecca

WHERE YOU ARE FROM
Mesa Arizona (Mesa is one of the major suburbs of Phoenix)

TWO PLACES YOU GET JOURNALING INSPIRATION FROM:
All kinds of places, fashion, color, magazines, friends etc.

WHAT YOU FIND TOUGHEST TO JOURNAL ABOUT
Personal things and my insecurities

WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT (journal/techniques, etc.)
I have been journaling for over four years now so I am fairly happy with what I have going on, the only exception is drawing faces and such

ARE YOU PUBLISHED? HAVE OTHER BRAGS?
No not yet but it is one of my big goals for 2013!

YOUR WEB SITE OR BLOG
http://myadventuresinartjournaling.blogspot.com/

A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF
I am 32 married and have five furbabies!
We currently live in AZ but will be moving to California in September
I am starting to teach art journaling classes online and in a classroom settingQ
I I just open my first online store on Etsy!
I love baking! My specialty is cupcakes!
Photography is my second love next to art, whether its on my iphone, lomo camera or old school camera!
Creativity is my escape and how I tell my story

THREE UNKNOWN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
- I am super shy, it usually takes me awhile to warm up to people
- I am obsessed with Hello Kitty like OBSESSED!
- I love working with kids, especially three year olds its the toughest and most amazing job!

WHAT YOU HOPE TO GET FROM A YEAR IN THE LIFE
I have a hard time committing to things so this is such a great challenge for me plus it is so much fun!

WHAT YOU HOPE TO GIVE TO A YEAR IN THE LIFE
I hope I can help inspire and teach, and let people know its ok to share no matter what your skill level is, after all we all start somewhere!

Comments

Popular Posts