2009

This year, my plan is to post prompts every other week. Starting on the 5th of January 2009. I'll post on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month. One of my favorite Art Journal "techniques" is to use playing cards to create mini art journal pages. I plan to use those this year, but it's not a requirement.

This year, we'll be making an ABC's of me journal. We'll do prompts based on the alphabet. (26 letters in the alphabet, every other week, 52 weeks in a year = 26 pages of ART!!) I'll be offering ideas based on the letter we'll be working on. If you have a different word or idea for the letter we're working on, that's fine! Use YOUR ideas.

I'm looking forward to getting to play with you, and learning more about you in the next year!! If you have any questions, please email me using the contact button in the sidebar!

Please note, that if you are finding us mid year, you are WELCOME to join us ANY time. In fact, we hope you do!

ETA: It has come to my attention that only posting on the 1st and 3rd monday of the month will NOT equal 26 cards...(only equals 24) so there will be a couple times in the year that we will double up.

~rachel

Popular Posts