ABC's of ME Art Journal Prompt 'W'

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
There were so many ways I could have taken this prompt... Winter... Wonder... Whatever... (which I totally contemplated because I'm falling so far behind on this week's prompt) but in the end, I decided to go with
WISH

I caught this photo last night while Macs was laying in bed next to me, and in that moment, I was overwhelmed with my need to protect him. I wish I could. I wish I didn't need to. So what is your wish?

Techniques If you're interested: I used my favorite website for photo editing... Picnik.com and added the frost frame and words. I'll be printing out the photo and adhering it to one of my playing cards in my journal deck.

I'm looking forward to NEXT year!! I'm so happy to have guest hosts with me on this journey coming up!! Next month's prompt will be posted on the 14th, and it will be our LAST prompt!! Thank you so MUCH for sharing your thoughts and journals with me this year. It's been an amazing journey.

OTHER BUSINESS:
  1. If you asked to be one of my guest hosts next year, and haven't heard from me, please email again!! I think I've invited my guest hosts to the ning group for planning, but I want to be sure. Thanks!!
  2. I'd LOVE to know if you are taking part in other art journaling groups on line! If you are, please leave a comment with a link! I'd love to include more resources in my links for those of you who can't get enough art journaling!!
  3. Look out for our NING group coming next year!! We'll be able to host discussions and extend our community further!
~rachel

All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. Yay for the next to last prompt, how bittersweet this is!

    I am still wishing for world peace but that seems unlikely in our lifetime...other wishes? a kiddo of my own, work for my husband, health for my family...and no more child abuse. pretty tall order, huh? :)

    this has been a great journey, rachel, and i've loved every last prompt, thanks so much for hosting it! i'm SO IN for 2010 - and if you need another guest host, just let me know, i'd be happy to help in any way i can.

    happy holidays ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we are almost at the end!! Here is my wish:

    http://somewhereovertherainbowunicornsdream.blogspot.com/2009/12/manic-monday.html

    I can hardly wait for the new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://todreamoutloud.blogspot.com/2009/12/wish.html

    i can't wait until i hold this finished journal in my hand. it is soooo representative of my year, it's crazy awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome.. I can't wait for next year... :)

    I was thinking.. for our Guest designer (if they want or if they can) wouldn't it be nice if they put up a tutorial of the items they made for their prompt along w/any techie they used?

    Just a thought.. :) Hope you're having a wonderful december.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahem poke poke
    how do we finish our 2009 journal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts