Artful Amblings July15th

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
I STILL can't find my art journal!!
Sheeze.
I created a page I'll have to glue into my book when I FIND it!! I should just get it over with and make a new one... because you know I'd find the old one if I made a replacement.
This month has been moving so fast... and there's been some SCHTUFF going on at our house that I'm so done with... So I thought I'd use the idea of time moving so quickly this year, and the fact that my heart can't take much more...
STOP

Technique to Try:
I tried to convey the feelings I have in the colors I used. I used my portfolio water soluable pastels and smeared them all over the background. I used red and black. Then I smeared red paint all over, and sprayed some antiquing inks on the page as well. I used a black sharpie and red sharpie poster paint pen to write STOP on the page. Journaling you can't really see says "my heart can't take much more".
EXTRA:
I'd like to give away a set of these pastels to one of YOU! Be sure to link up your pages here in the comments, and I'll pick a winner from one of you using a random generator.

~rachelAll images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular Posts