Artful Amblings Dec 15th

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
We're narrowing down our time this year!! I have to admit. I'm 1010% behind. That's not a typo. I said a THOUSAND and ten. Still, I've loved this journey, and what got me started here, was the connections I made on my first art journaling journey. In fact, I've made a LOT of on line connections through this world wide web... and I've had the pleasure to meet a lot of them too!! I can say I've easily met close to, if not more than 75 of the people I've met on line in the flesh. One of those people is now my best friend in the WORLD. I met one of those people recently, and in taking time to be with her, I didn't have time to create my page yet. I will. in the mean time, I'm sharing the photo I want to use.
CONNECTION

In this photo: Tara, who I met on line, and whose family recently stayed at my house while they traveled to convert their diesel truck to one that runs on vegi oil.

Share a story about a connection you've made or would like to make with someone you've only met on line...
And think about the upcoming year...
It's FULL of possibilities...
Let's make next year another one of amazing artful connections!! You with me?!
~rachel All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular Posts