Guest Host Lizzie

 Hellos! I'm Lizzie! I'm a twenty something momma of three that lives in hot as crap Texas. Okay so it's only hot as crap six months out of the year... it's hot as Hades the other six. I'm a fun and funky gal that is still trying to find herself in the crazy life. My kids keep me going, from running them around to school and the G-Rents to cleaning up their messes. It's a wonder I have time to create anything at all! But I do! I also have an amazing hubby who doesn't quite get why I spend more time in the craft room then watching t.v or gaming with him. Yes, I'm a big gamer... mostly MMORPG's. Tho I will dabble in a fighter or two. Between gaming and crafty it's a wonder I have time to bathe!

  • I love to get inspiration from the world around me, is something that I should say if I wasn't so scattered brained!  I mostly check in over Pinterest and from a few awesome designers like Christy Tomlinson.
  • I'm not a big journaler.  Shocker right?  I love to type and talk, but as for explaining my thoughts or how our family did something... boo!  It's hard to get into a confident state of mind when I type about personal things.  But you just gotta but that negativity behind you and let your feelings flow! 
  • I would love to learn more about texture.  Yea, I'm still working on that!  I need to be patient and let time take it's course to make my art more funky and dimensional!
  • I work on an amazing magazine called Designed To Color.  We are a coloring based magazine that is always looking for amazing projects featuring colored images in the crafting world.
  • I blog @ Oh Snap Lizzie!
  • I have a craft space, but I hardly ever use it. 
  • I love to English up my tea.
  • I am committed to work hard this year and make 2013 EPIC

Comments

  1. I am SO happy to see Lizzie featured! I see her adorable quirky lil face on many of the same places I skulk about on the web and think "I bet she is awesome to know and hang with!" Though she is young enough to be one of my daughters I think we would be great friends in real life. How can you not love somebody who would rather craft than watch tv? Thanks for sharing her here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, I have had the pleasure of meeting Lizzie in REAL LIFE!! She is a blast to be with, and a genuine soul. I love her. :)

      Delete
  2. i love lizzie's description of the weather in texas! i spend most of the year in arizona and can certainly relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you discover about texture, as I am learning about texture also, still considering myself new to art journalin after about 2 years.

    I also just played Mortal Combat vs DC yesterday on XBox 360 for the first time and I won! A little achievement for enjoying life on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts