ABC's of ME Art Journal Prompt 'XYZ'

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
What is a perfect ending to you? Does your story end happily ever after? How do you love to end a good day? Do you have a memory of an ending that was perfect for you? Zip it up!! Tell us how your story ends...
XYZ

I've had so much fun with all of you this year!! I can't WAIT to play again next year!! I have guest hosts that will be helping with prompts!! We're working on setting out next year's theme, and techniques that we'd like to share with you!! We'll be working to get an online forum for us to be part of as well!!

Stay tuned for next year's plans!! One thing you can plan on, is that prompts will be moving to the 15th and 30th of each month. Here's to a new year of exploration and art!!
~rachel

All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. What a great blog! I've signed on to follow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still catching up but I will finish my book! I can't wait to see what the theme is for 2010!!!

    Thanks so much for hosting Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't we are done but am super pumped for the new year!!! woohoo!!! Here is my last page:

    http://somewhereovertherainbowunicornsdream.blogspot.com/2009/12/midweek-rah-rah.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel,
    Thanks for linking this site on my blog ;) I'm just getting into art journaling, and find it quite addictive :)...will be sure to play along.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played along... (I hope it's OK I combined it with another challenge) ;)
    http://irmaperedne.blogspot.com/2009/12/pencil-lines-sketch-165-uproot-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still catching up! Here's my page for "U"...

    http://inspirationeverywhere.blogspot.com/2009/12/u-is-for-underneath-and-project-52.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOHOOOOO - what a sense of accomplishment!!!!!

    http://todreamoutloud.blogspot.com/2009/12/xyz-art-journal.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found you via Lara! I hope to play along this year too. Hers is uber inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts