Artful Amblings May 15th

*Also published on TallyScrapper.com.
I can't believe we're nearly halfway through this year!! Wow. Totally amazing. Thank you all for sticking with us through the change from ning!! If you haven't heard, ning is going to be charging for it's currently free services. Because I run more than a couple ning groups, even at the 3.00 a month fee, I cannot afford to pay for all the sites I run there, and so we've moved the Art Journal group to Facebook. You can find the group in the links just under our header here on the blog. If you aren't comfortable using facebook, just keep using flickr and commenting on the blog! It's really fine if you don't want to be in the facebook group!!
The prompt this time...
TANGLED

So much is happening in my life right now... I feel totally tangled. I took advantage of the fact that I'm the owner of Gutter Girlz, and created this page for both prompts in mind...
Technique to Try:

I used Grosegrain ribbon to create a frayed and tangled effect on my page. I stitched the ribbon once I'd cut and distressed it length wise, into some burlap that I bought at a garage sale.
I can't wait to see what you create!!
~rachel All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel unless otherwise specified. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular Posts