Musical Musings Nov 30th

Looks like this month has been busy for everyone!! Thank you, to Marit for hosting (and DOING) the prompt for the end of this month!!
THE PROMPT: Open up
THE SONG: Roll away your stone - Mumford & Sons
Written Lyrics HERE
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE: texture photo/image

MARIT
Most of you know this: I'm a child of the sixties! However, for this prompt I choose a 'modern' band - although the music still has that sixties feel - ha, I'm an old hippie all the way ;) Luckily I have a son of 19, who brings home awesome music that I like too, so I don't seem that old when I say I like Mumford & Sons!

GLENDA
For some reason I had thought I had done my journal page but the month must have gotten away with me so I'm a little late. But better late than never right? I took some lyrics from the song to make my page and I think that the paint circles resemble stones, at least that's what I'm going with! haha

Can't wait to see what you all create!
~rachel
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!

Comments

  1. All done. :O)
    http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/12/year-in-life-of-art-journal-musical.html
    That one just 'came' right away... great song!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So happy to have you here! Please be sure to leave a direct link to your projects so I and others can come visit!!
~rachel
NOTICE: due to the high amount of spam comments I have to filter each day here, I have removed the ability to comment anonymously. If you do not have a google, wordpress, typepad, aim or live journal account to comment with, please consider creating one!

Popular Posts